Terms and Conditions
This services are owned and operated by PT Adi Sarana Armada Tbk (“We”, “Us”, “Our”) that is engaged in vehicle rental services and transportation solutions (the “Services”). This vehicle rental service can be accessed by customers (“You”, “Your”) online through website: ShareFleet.assarent.co.id (the “Website”).
- ShareFleet is an online vehicle rental service from PT Adi Sarana Armada Tbk.
- These terms and conditions are a binding agreement between You and ShareFleet (“We”, “Us”, “Our”).
- By accessing and using this website and application, You declare that You have read, understood and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions and any changes thereafter.
- These terms and conditions can be changed, corrected and/ or updated at any time without prior notice. It is recommended that You read and check this page periodically for any changes. By continuing to access and use the ShareFleet service, You are deemed to have agreed to changes in the Terms & Conditions.
- To register your company on ShareFleet, you arew required to provide these following documents which include a Deed of Establishment, Business Identification Number, Business license, Company registration certificate, Tax Identification Number, letter of domicile, identity of the board of directors and corporate administrators data to represent the company.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that fulfilling the requirements specified by ShareFleet does not automatically make You a member of ShareFleet. Approval of Your application to become a member of ShareFleet is entirely a decision of ShareFleet. Decision regarding the status of Your membership will be informed by electronic mail.
- You can only have 1 ShareFleet account.
- ShareFleet has the right to refuse or terminate Your membership or stop your ShareFleet service at any time if you are found to be potentially detrimental to ShareFleet and ShareFleet is not required to explain the reason for terminating the service and/or revocation of this membership.
- You can use the platform to make a valid order in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
- Services available on ShareFleet include car rental with driver, one way car rental and self drive car rental.
- You guarantee that the data and information provided to Us, relating to ordering, registration and use are data, information that is accurate, current and complete.
- You must ensure that the personal data that You entered on the application is correct so that We can contact You to ensure the smooth running of the service.
- All information and data but not limited to logos, images, icons, layouts and others on this application and website are the property of ShareFleet and may not be used without Our knowledge and consent.
- We collect and process your personal information such as your name, address, e-mail, telephone number when you are registered on the application and website. You are obliged to provide accurate and complete information as well as update the information and agree to provide Us with the proof of identity that We request so that We can continue to provide the full and maximum service to You.
- You are required to maintain confidentiality and will not misuse the information You receive from using the application and website
- You are responsible for every use on Your account even if Your account is abused by another party.
- You are prohibited from using the Service for things that are prohibited based on applicable laws and laws.
- You are prohibited from making link, screen capture or data crawling to the application or website without the prior written consent of ShareFleet. This is considered a violation of ShareFleet intellectual property rights.
- You can make a vehicle order according to the order deadline specified in the system with the following criteria, this provision may change by ShareFleet at anytime;
- A maximum of 5 hours before the trip starts for the Langkat area (Medan), Tanah Karo (Medan), Medan, Padang, Pekanbaru, Palembang, Lampung, Metro, Jakarta, Bandung, Magelang, Solo, Yogyakarta, Gresik, Semarang, Malang, Mojokerto, Pandaan (Sukorejo Plant), Sidoarjo, Surabaya, Denpasar, Mataram, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Manado.
- Maximum 24 hours before the trip starts for the areas of Banda Aceh, Meulaboh (Banda Aceh), Lhokseumawe, Langsa (Lhokseumawe), Pematang Siantar, Rantau Prapat (Pematang Siantar), Kisaran (Pematang Siantar), Sibolga (Padang Sidempuan), Padang Sidempuan, Batam, Bukittinggi, Solok (Padang), Duri, Molek Water, Baturaja (Lahat), Jambi, Lahat, Kayu Agung (Palembang), Kotabumi, Tulang Bawang, Piringsewu, Kalianda, Depok, Bekasi - Rawalumbu, Bogor Satellites - Dramaga, Bogor , Tangerang Satellites - Cikupa, Tangerang, Karawang, Pandeglang - Labuan, Serang, Cirebon, Indramayu (Cirebon), Cianjur, Subang (Bandung 3), Garut, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Cilacap, Pekalongan (Tegal), Purwokerto, Salatiga, Tegal, Kediri, Madiun, Pati, Tuban, Banyuwangi, Jember, Pamekasan, Probolinggo, Singaraja (Denpasar), Sangata (Samarinda), Barabai, Palangkaraya, Sintang, Bone (Makassar), Palopo (Pare-pare), Pare-pare, Palu, Palu Gorontalo.
- Maximum 72 hours before the trip starts for Tanjung Pinang (Batam), Tanjung Balai Karimun (Batam), Muara Bungo, Pangkal Pinang, Bengkulu, Lubuk Linggau (Bengkulu), Kupang, Sumbawa, Maumere (Kupang), Waingapu, Ruteng / Ende, Berau, Nunukan, Tentena (Palu), Kendari, Ambon, Ternate, Jayapura, Sorong, Manokwari, Timika.
- Vehicle rental packages with a duration of 8, 12 and 24 hours are valid for bookings on the same day from 00:00 to 23:59. If you place an order for a 8 hour package, but in your itinerary you enter your pick up time at 22:00, your package will end at 23:59 on that same day.
- In self drive vehicle rental, the minimum daily or 24 hour rental duration applies. If you rent a vehicle for 1 day and the rental starts at 20:00, your rental package will end at 20:00 on the next day.
- If the ordered vehicle is not available on the day of commencement of the trip, you will receive a replacement vehicle of an equivalent or higher type.
- Changing the itinerary and type of car you can do by canceling the reservation of the vehicle that has been made and making a new vehicle reservation, this cancellation is free of charge unless it has passed the specified deadline.
- If Your order is not confirmed by the Admin within the time agreed for each region, ranging from 1 to 24 hours from the order was made, the order will be automatically canceled by the system.
- You must ensure that the number of passengers on the vehicle You order does not exceed the maximum capacity of the vehicle that is regulated in the Traffic Regulations and Laws in force in Indonesia.
- You can extend your rental while the trip is still ongoing with a minimum extension duration of 1 hour.
- You must ensure that the vehicle is used appropriately. Passenger vehicles are not allowed to carry goods following the rules and provisions of the applicable Traffic Law.
- You are required to validate the order details (duration, type, and the number of vehicles) as well as trip cost before making a reservation. Failure to do this does not relieve you of the responsibility of paying for the total nominal costs incurred on your reservation.
- The rental price does not include VAT.
- Calculation of the rental fee starts according to the rental start time that You entered when making a rental booking on the application or website. All disturbances and/or obstacles that cause your delay to get to the destination location do not change the hours starting from the rental package.
- Rental fees will be billed after the use of the Service is complete or according to the agreement between your company and PT Adi Sarana Armada Tbk which is regulated separately.
- If there is an excess rental duration, which is more than 30 minutes from the end of the rental period, the additional fee will be billed in accordance with the provisions of ShareFleet surcharge.
- If you are traveling out-town, you will be charged an out-town fee in accordance with the provisions of ShareFleet surcharge.
- If You travel overnight or choose a 24hour package, an Overnight Lodging Cost (OLC) will be charged or the amount of the stay is based on the number of days of rental. This fee covers the cost of lodging for the driver so that You do not need to provide lodging facilities for the driver.
- Changes to the trip including the duration of the addition of rental hours, OLC fees, outtown fees will be determined by the driver on duty and added to the customer's travel costs after the trip is complete.
- If there are other additional costs during the trip such as fuel, parking, and tolls, delivery fees, or car pickup services cost, it will be added to the cost of the Customer's trip after the trip is complete
- You are not allowed to negotiate with the driver to manipulate additional costs when completing the trip.
- If You do not use the rental package in full, the remaining rental time cannot be refunded, accumulated or transferred to another day.
- If there is a payment failure for the ShareCar service that You have used, the system will automatically suspend the account and all other orders that You have made on the application and or website will be canceled until You make the payment.
- Customers will be free from fines if they cancel according to the following criteria:
- A maximum of 5 hours before travel, for areas: Langkat (Medan), Tanah Karo (Medan), Medan, Padang, Pekanbaru, Palembang, Lampung, Metro, Jakarta, Bandung, Magelang, Solo, Yogyakarta, Gresik, Semarang, Malang, Mojokerto, Pandaan, Sidoarjo, Surabaya, Denpasar, Mataram, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Manado.
- Maximum 24 hours before traveling, for areas: Banda Aceh, Meulaboh (Banda Aceh), Lhokseumawe, Langsa (Lhokseumawe), Pematang Siantar, Rantau Prapat (Pematang Siantar), Kisaran (Pematang Siantar), Sibolga (Padang Sidempuan), Padang Sidempuan, Batam, Tanjung Pinang (Batam), Tanjung Balai Karimun (Batam), Bukittinggi, Solok (Padang), Duri, Molek Water, Baturaja (Lahat), Lahat, Jambi, Muara Bungo, Palembang 2 Kayu Agung, Pangkal Pinang, Bengkulu, Lubuk Linggau (Bengkulu), Kotabumi, Tulang Bawang , Pringsewu, Kalianda, Depok, Bekasi - Rawalumbu, Bogor, Bogor Satellites - Dramaga, Tangerang Satellites - Cikupa, Tangerang, Karawang, Pandeglang - Labuan, Serang, Cirebon, Indramayu (Cirebon), Cianjur, Subang (Bandung 3), Garut, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Cilacap, Pekalongan (Tegal), Purwokerto, Salatiga, Tegal, Kediri, Madiun, Pati, Tuban, Banyuwangi, Jember, Pamekasan, Probolinggo, Singaraja (Denpasar), Kupang, Sumbawa, Maumere (Kupang), Waingapu, Ruteng / Ende, Sangata (Samarinda), Berau, Nunukan, Barabai, Palangkaraya, Sintang, Bone (Makassar), Palopo (Pare-pare), Pare-pare, Palu, Tentena (Palu), Kendari, Gorontalo, Ambon, Ternate.
- You will be fined 25% of the total rental fee if the cancellation exceeds the time limit according to the above criteria.
Terms of Payment
- Rental fees are as stated in the invoice.
- Payment is made after the rental package is completed with a payment period starting from 14 days from the date of issuance of the invoice.
- Invoice and tax invoice for the trip will be sent directly to your company address within 2 (two) working days after the trip is complete.
- Vehicles operated by Sharefleet are covered by vehicle insurance.
- Applied for self-drive car rental services:
- Should an insurance claim arise due to the mistake and negligence of the Member, the “on risk” fee shall be the responsibility of the Member. Likewise if the cost of damage exceeds the limit of insurance coverage (excess) than such cost shall be the responsibility of the Member. A copy of the insurance policy is available for review upon request.
- Member is fully responsible for any loss or vehicle damage if the vehicle is not used or operated in accordance to the rules of the insurance policy and/or vehicle’s standard usage.
- Member acknowledges and agrees that the insurance cover will not protect you in the following cases, including, without limitation:
- using ShareFleet service with an invalid driving licence;
- using ShareFleet service while under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- participating in automobile races, rallies, trials and or having a behaviour and a use of the ShareFleet services, which is not in accordance with the terms and conditions; and
- creating fake account in ShareFleet.
- Sharefleet has the right to renew vehicle insurance at any time without prior notification to member.
- You are personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and password used for all activities in your ShareFleet account.
- You declare that ShareFleet is not responsible for any losses or obstacles arising from misuse of Your account caused by negligence, including but not limited to lending or giving your account access to other parties, accessing links provided by other parties, providing or show the password to other parties, or other negligence that results in loss or constraints on your account.
In a Force Majeure situation which is a force which is beyond our ability to prevent it, including earthquakes, mass riots, fires, floods, Government actions that cause the service to stop or delay, you cannot make a claim for compensation loss in any form to Us.